- All of the pages in this website utilize
different formats. You are welcome to save any of the pages
and use them for a physical education website. Please simply
send me an email...thanks.
- Websites are wonderful tools and there
are tens, if not hundreds, of uses for them. Read the
which explores several possibilities.
- Creating Websites - I have included
directions for creating websites using a variety of programs.
The one I recommend is NVU, a freeware program available from
download.com. If your
school provides more advanced web creation software, use that
- Images - Click the links below to access
images I have saved over the years.
- Music is a powerful motivational tool in
PE. However, most CD's have breaks or "dead spots" where there
is no music. This can lead to confusion and safety issues.
Use the directions below to remove "dead spots" from digital music.
Editing Digital Video
- There are several uses of digital video in
PE. For example, you may create instructional videos,
record/play student skill performances, assign PE make-ups, post
videos on the internet, create a workout video, or produce a
year-end highlight video. Below are instructions for creating
and editing digital video.